Let me tell you how to look as dumb as possible in front of the entire neighborhood. As I am well versed in this area. It is quite simple, just do the following. First, just move into the neighborhood, still be getting to know people, then take your kid out to play on their Power Wheels truck, wait until the neighbors come out to watch. Then, have your 3 year old completely ignore the boundaries you've provided and start driving down the street while you call them back. Then have that 3 year old, stop, look at you, turn the truck around, psyche you out, then laugh at you, and turn and drive in the opposite direction again.
Oh wait, did I add, that you should be holding your 6 month old baby in your arms, wearing flip flops and you have to break out in a full sprint to catch that 3 year old more than 1/2 a block away?
That was me, looking dumb for all the people out in their front yards this afternoon on our street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL! Looks like you & your gang are going to be the neighborhood entertainment for the year! I wouldn't exactly call that "dumb" or "stupid" since those are words that are off limits at our house! LOL
I could see that scene very VIVIDLY though! Thanks for the laughs & for getting back ON!!!
I know this isn't funny, but I laughed when I read about LL's psych out. That kid has so much spirit!
BEEN THERE. I have left Aaron and our groceries in the shopping cart while I chase Jonathan at full speed (only to carry him back writhing and screaming). Fun times...
Post a Comment