One thing I remember most about LL at the age Lucas is now, is just falling in love with him over and over again. I loved it. It was an amazing experience to feel that much love for someone, to understand the feelings that your own parents must indeed have for you. It was exciting to think, 'That's it, there's no possible way, I could ever love this little person more' only to find, that I would love him more and more every single day.
That's how I feel about Lucas. I don't know if its the fact that I really believed he would never come, or just how sweet he is, but this baby has me wrapped around his little finger. Its not just me either, everyone who meets him comes under his spell. It's something in his mesmerizing smile and the way his whole face lights up his countenance and yours in the process. He just has this way. I love him in so many ways.
As if that isn't enough, I still have LL who cracks me up and lights up my world in a totally different way. I have the best of all worlds in my boys and I am just so grateful I am here with them everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE this post! It's thrilling to see how truly HAPPY & CONTENT you are with your truly charmed life! You have everything in this world that some people dream of with all the possibilities of realizing your other dreams in life! I'm SO HAPPY for you Lizzie!!!
My mom wanted a baby after being around Lucas the last 2 times! Hahaha...I had a good chuckle.
This is a beautiful post, and it makes me incredibly happy to read. I'm so glad you have both of those boys in your life.
Post a Comment