CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Subtlety...

Apparently Little Leo was tired today and was ready for a nap. Leonard and I were in the kitchen talking and weren't paying too much attention to him. At one point Leonard asked, "what time is his nap time again?" I replied "1:30" being that it was only 12:30 I didn't think too much of it.

Well a few minutes later, Leo comes walking into the kitchen and right in front of us, he lays down on the ground in this "I'm soooooo tired" pose. It cracked us up, so I suggested maybe he wanted to go "night-night". He quickly scrambled up and off we went. When we reached his room, he was so excited to get into his bed and pull his blankets up and go to sleep.

Later Leonard mentioned he was laying on the floor in the family room looking over at us, when that didn't work, he decided to lay down where we were sure not to miss him or his hints.

7 comments:

j. said...

Could that kid be any cuter?

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I can totally relate to Little Leo. Sometimes it is just so EXCITING to take a nap! You guys are a CUTE family!

Heard from your mom that you & Leonard went to Emergency Preparedness event. That's cool. I just ordered 2 cases of dry canned goods. I have alot from 1998, but our garage gets HOT in the summer and I'm sure it's gross by now. I guess I should TRY them out.

Lisa said...

Those deleted comments were mine. They popped up repeatedly. FYI

Iris said...

How cute is he????? And smart!

Lisa said...

That is so so adorable. I love it. I hope that someday Jonathan does something like that :)