Little Leo has become a TV junkie. That is ALL he wants to do. So today marks the beginning of day 3 - no TV. The first night, he threw a complete meltdown-type fit for about 20 minutes. Yesterday, there were a few fits, not as bad, but more of them throughout the day. Today, he's resorted to crying nonstop begging for the TV.
Just a few more days of this, is what I keep telling myself. If I turn on the TV now, my hard work thus far, is wasted. And it has been hard work, I tell you, I've eyed the second story window more than once.
PS. Leonard, my husband, was fine yesterday. The storm hit about 20 miles north of him. He's fine and on his way home finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good luck! You can do it!!!!
I'm glad Leonard's okay, too. :)
You're being a good mom. I can't imagine how difficult it is to wean a kid off TV -- but keep fighting the good fight.
P.S. I'm also happy to hear that Leo's safe.
Glad to read hubby is safe. Well, have you tried other activities to distract him?
Good Luck!
I have tried everything...we went out for a walk, played at the park, played outside, played with the dogs, we read books...he's just a stubborn mule.
LOL awwww I wonder if he would be into creative stuff?
Why is this happening? I need to read more to catch up I guess.
Post a Comment