CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Look who's hittin' the road

Well, LL's birthday came and went, and we did not get his present in time in spite of all my efforts. I ended up having to order it online and have it shipped to us, so LL didn't his gift from us until this past Saturday.
It was blazing hot, yet LL's Daddy withstood the blazing heat and assembled the truck and took his boy out for a drive all the same. The truck is pretty cool, I must admit. It even comes with a radio. Like a real FM radio. Just picture it, LL driving his truck down the street, playing Dr. Dre of all things for all the neighborhood to hear. It wasn't our finest moment, but my boy was happy, so ask me if I care.

5 comments:

Iris said...

How super extra exciting! He looks like such a big boy on that carrito! OMG! You guys are such spoiling parents (taking notes :) I love it! I am glad you got the gift. Sorry it wasn't on time, but doesn't it extend the birthday fun!?

j. said...

I was wondering what happened with the Power Wheel. I'm glad you were able to make it work. And it was probably cooler this way: two days of gifts in one month!

P.S. The image of LL cruising your 'hood while rocking Dr. Dre is hilarious. I hope you got some video!

Lisa said...

SWweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! What a COOL gift! Personally, just cuz I'm weird, I would have waited to give it to him for Christmas since it looks like his birthday was such a HIT, he wouldn't even have noticed he didn't get an actual present from Mom & Dad....but then waiting to give a gift like that would be pretty unbearable for the giver. You ought to video cam this thing with him in it. He's not going to stay little forever! : D

Lisa said...

Okay, that is seriously awesome. Jonathan would go bonkers for something like that.

Juan and Anamaria said...

Cool wheels! That is an awesome gift for him! Love it!!!! :)