So Leonard is off on vacation until January 5th (Yea) and we only have a few concrete plans. We will be taking Baby Leo to Disneyland for his first-ever visit and cleaning out the garage. So, over the course of the next 10 days my goal is to go to the gym at least 7 of those 10 days. In addition to that, my goal is to go walking/running every day next week (Mon-Fri) given the weather permits it.
Why such ambitious goals? Because I went back to the gym tonight after having not been there but 1 time in the last 2 weeks and IT KILLED ME. I cannot believe how quickly my stamina and/or discipline deteriorated. Flat out, in all honesty - I felt super lazy in the gym tonight. I got done with my 45 minutes of cardio and had no desire nor discipline to continue on with my workout. How pathetic. The holidays have been very bad for my workout regime. Since before Thanksgiving I have been in a slump. It is time to get back to work and get back in the swing of things.
On your mark, get set, GO!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, you can do it! Now we'll hold you accountable ;)
You GO GIRL!!! I'm on the same band wagon & let's see where we can be on 1/31/09 ok? The only crappy thing about visiting this area is my routine. I wonder why you've been in such a slump. You'll have to bend my ear. Come Monday...I'll listen for the gun shot!
PS: THANK YOU - Those blankets were a million times AWESOME & will be USED Daily!
Post a Comment