So Lisa has inspired many members of our family to 'blog'. Each and everytime I speak to Lisa, she makes the same comment - "Liz, you should start a blog"....so Lisa....here it is. My blog. I probably won't ever have as cool a blog as she does, I love looking and finding something new almost everyday and seeing all the awesome photos that she includes. Right now, my computer is such a dinosaur and I am so computer challenged that pictures and video is beyond my me and my abilities. So for now, I will just ramble on.
I love you Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You make me laugh, smile & die. This is such a great thing & Leonard needs to get you a NEW computer. Trust me...a little help from Daniel who will be around for a while by you - will be all you need to get going. I love you! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! (Say that the way Billy M yells)
HOORAY for Lisa! You are my hero. I am sitting here enjoying reading about Lizzie's life. I know we all have busy lives, but I can't help but want to connect with Liz, since she is a lovely part of my history.
Liz,
I love hearing from you. I truly am enjoying your blogs. Keep them coming.
Iris
Post a Comment