CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Leo's Baby

Lately, everything has been "That's Leo's" or "that's Mommy's" or "Daddy's" or "yours". Today, I joked with Leo that his Build-a-Bear doll was Mommy's baby. He found it funny when I cuddled him and told him to whisper because the baby was sleeping.

Well, Leo took his nap and we went on with our day. I went to the restroom and I emerged only to find Leo diapering the baby on the kitchen floor.

It's hard to see from this picture, but I caught him with the doll and the diaper.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

That boy of yours is too charming.

j. said...

A man who changes a diaper. Is there anything better?

Lisa said...

How adorable!! He's such a smart kid.

Iris said...

*giggling* I can't wait to see him again. He is just so amazing :D I love that he did that AND that you got a picture of it :D

Lisa said...

He's a sponge and is growing up too quick! CUTE pic.!