CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Favorite Thing

My favorite thing in the house is my bed. I have always loved to sleep. Now, since having Leo, I don't get to do too much of that. That just makes me love it even more. I love being able to cozy up, in the winter time especially, read a book, watch some TV. I love my bed.


In the mornings, I wish I could just meld myself into the very surface of the bed, not having to get out of the warmth of the covers and in the summer, there's nothing better than waking up and finding a cool spot on the sheets and pillows. Ooooooooooohh yeah.

I think I'm going to bed.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Can I JOIN you? I'm sleeping on the floor here @ my ma's. Your bed sounds so much more cozier!

Next time I go to your house...I'm going to LAY ON YOUR BED!

Lisa said...

I AGREE!! I love our bed. I miss it so much when we're out of town. And, funny enough, I'm writing this while in my bed :) Jonathan's favorite place to watch movies is in my room, and I don't complain :)

j. said...

Same here! I spend almost all of my at home time curled up in bed. I study there, read there, write there, watch TV there. It's the best.

I'm feeling sleepy just thinking about it . . .

Juan and Anamaria said...

I love my bed too! As you and Leo know, when you are here we end up in my room while I'm in my bed! :)

Iris said...

I feel ya sister. I call my bed the cloud.