Some days, I really truly don't know what to do with LL. He can be hell on wheels one minute, and the absolute sweetest little thing the next.
Today my visiting teachers came to visit, and in the 30 minutes they were here, he DESTROYED my home, I mean thoroughly. He brought every toy out of his toy box, spilling them all around the family room, and still brought a good chunk of them into the living room where we were, then he proceeded to drag all his instruments down the stairs from his room. He was just crazy today.
We started our day with him getting his hand stuck in his trash truck and I literally had to cut him out of it. Sheesh. Thank goodness for kitchen sheers. It just snow piled from there. He was just super mischievous today is all.
Then just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Daddy got home and said we were going out to eat. Yay! I went upstairs to change out of the sweats I was in when I fell while trying to maneuver around baby things in the bathroom while looking in the mirror (dumb). LL heard me fall, came running to make sure I was OK and when he saw I had hurt myself he kissed my knee, sang the "sana sana" song, and gave me an imaginary band aid with a gentle little pat. I love him. It was so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Aw, man, I love that crazy little cutie.
Well...HELLS BELLS! That is crazy & I'm glad you got to go to dinner. I thought you were going to say something more horrible happened from there! LOL LIFE With KIDS! SO FUN, huh?
Man, they know how to just push us until we lose it, then be totally sweet. It's a good thing they're cute, right?
He loves his mama. That is so sweet!
Post a Comment