CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Here's Lucas!

Meet our newest edition.

Lucas Sebastian
He is the sweetest little guy and we've been tremendously blessed to have him in our family. He is such a wonderfully tempered spirit and just radiates a specialness about him, but that could just be because I'm his Momma that I feel that about him.


He had jaundice quite badly in the hospital and had to undergo phototherapy which is when they stick them in an incubator with UV lights beating down on him to help break up the biliruben. It was so sad watching him in there but it was necessary. Luckily he was able to come home with us on Thanksgiving and boy was I ever so thankful for him!

6 comments:

j. said...

Yay! I'm so happy to have Lucas photos! He's a cute little guy. Can't wait to meet him when I come home for Christmas.

Lisa said...

He's so adorable!!!!! I'm so glad that he's home now. I can't wait to meet him!

K. Baez said...

I can't to wait to see him either!! He's such a cutie!

Juan and Anamaria said...

We cannnot wait to meet him in a couple of weeks! He is so beautiful! I hope you got my phone message on your birthday! ")

Lisa said...

He is PERFECT in every way & absolutely GORgeoUS! So happy that the little family is all together now! It's going to be such a terrific experience to watch you all venture through life together! Loved seeing Anita & LL checking out the new cutie pie! SO CUtE!

Iris said...

Welcome to the world. We got your picture too! Thank you. I updated my address book.